Our Contracting offices have developed teams of specialist civil engineering operatives to provide support to the main surfacing business and to undertake a variety of contracts in their own right. These teams have proven to be invaluable to the business consistently delivering high quality results in a wide variety of projects ranging from basic items like:
- ironwork adjustment
- block paving
Major civil engineering schemes
We have been involved in a number of major Civil Engineering schemes usually attached to our surfacing capabilities. These have included:
- Bridge construction and refurbishment
- Pump station construction
- Major sign gantry erection
- Retaining wall construction
- Street scene enhancement
- Large scale earthworks
- Major drainage works Highway
Why Tarmac Contracting?
- National coverage - local service
- Clear focus on teamwork, innovation and safety, underpinned by our Sustainability framework.
- Close client collaboration to help support new regulations and the complex demands for highways maintenance.
- Played a major role in developing, modernising and maintaining the UK roads and transport infrastructure.
- Our extensive experience enables us to utilise our skill and versatility to benefit a variety of customers and sectors.
- Building relationships to deliver with a range of local authorities.
- Highly qualified teams providing a range of services and innovative products.
See more in About Contracting
Product and technical specification downloads
Find out more...
- Send us an enquiry with your project requirements
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get a Carbon Footprint calculation on this service
How this product has been used before...
01773 815 100
Not what you're looking for? Try these products...