We are at the forefront in the application of surfacing materials, both traditional and contemporary. Our asphalt surfacing operation is the UK market leader by volume, laying approximately 3.5 million tonnes of asphalt per annum. We have a long established record of working in a wide variety of environments that include:
- major new-build highway projects
- trunk road reconstruction schemes
- non-trunk roads
- residential streets
- industrial estates
- car parks
- airfield surfacing
- lane rental type motorway
Such projects are undertaken for both the public and private sectors and involve a range of activities both as main contractor and as a major subcontractor.
- National coverage - local service
- Clear focus on teamwork, innovation and safety, underpinned by our Sustainability framework.
- Close client collaboration to help support new regulations and the complex demands for highways maintenance.
- Played a major role in developing, modernising and maintaining the UK roads and transport infrastructure.
- Our extensive experience enables us to utilise our skill and versatility to benefit a variety of customers and sectors.
- Building relationships to deliver with a range of local authorities.
- Highly qualified teams providing a range of services and innovative products.
See more in About Contracting
Product and technical specification downloads
Find out more...
- Send us an enquiry with your project requirements
- Email email@example.com
- Get a Carbon Footprint calculation on this service
How this product has been used before...
- Blast Furnance Slag for Port Talbot
- A477 Kilgetty Bypass
- A21 Johns Cross Junction
- A1094 Aldeburgh Road Suffolk
- Forth Estuary Bridge
- M9 road resurfacing
- Nottinghamshire Highways Partnership
- Urban Vision Partnership
- Renfrewshire Council
- Scottish Motorway and Trunk Road
- Scole bypass, Norfolk
- See Contracting case studies
01773 815 100
- Contracting Highways brochure (pdf, 1937kb)
- Road Planing (NRP) Brochure (472kb)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management certificate for National Contracting (pdf, 485kb)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management certificate for BDP Ltd (pdf, 485kb)
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management certificate for National Contracting (pdf, 507kb)
- ISO 18001 Health and Safety Management certificate for National Contracting (pdf, 448kb)
Not what you're looking for? Try these products...