White Peak lime putty
White Peak lime putty is used as a base material for a range of building products. It is made from the finest Buxton quicklime and is matured for a minimum of 4 months. It is ideal for the production of lime mortars, plasters and renders in restoration and conservation work.
White Peak lime putty benefits
- Does not set by reaction with water but by absorbing carbon dioxide from the air
- Slow setting process allowing for small movements of buildings before the final set
- Lime mortar made with lime putty is a very workable material
- Lime mortars are also ‘breathable’ and this helps in control of moisture in the building fabric
- No further addition of water is required to make a mortar
- Lime putty improves with age
- It can be stored and remain useable for many years
White Peak lime putty applications
- Mortars and repointing
- Lime plaster
- Restoration and conservation projects
White Peak lime putty packaging
White Peak lime putty is available in 15 litre tubs or in pallets of 33 tubs.
Visit our White Peak stand at The National Self Build & Renovation Centre, Swindon
What are the benefits of using Tarmac Buxton Lime products?
- Quality-assured products
- Customer consultancy and technical advice
- Continuous research and development
- Regulated by the Environmental Agency, following ISO 14001
See more about Buxton Lime and Cement
Product and technical specification downloads
- White Peak products brochure (pdf, 272kb)
- White Peak lime putty product sheet (pdf, 234kb)
- White Peak lime putty safety data sheet (pdf, 127kb)
Find out more...
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get a Carbon Footprint calculation on this product
How this product has been used before...
Want us to ring you?
Call 01298 768 444
Have a sales question?
To place an order:
Have a technical question?