Tarmac2Go collect asphalt service
A service where customers can collect asphalt from a Tarmac plant.
Our fast and efficient collect asphalt service operates from many of our asphalt plants. These dedicated units are geared up to specialise in serving collect you quick loading of large and small loads of tarmac. Our skilled and experienced Tarmac staff can provide you with technical advice about our range of asphalt products and their applications.
What are the benefits of using Tarmac2Go?
- Small and large loads of asphalt available
- Collect asphalt at a time convenient to you
- Fast and efficient drive through service
- A dedicated service at specific Tarmac plants
- Specialist knowledge and technical expertise from Tarmac
- Waste tipping (of clean breakout) available at all of our plants
Tarmac2Go product availability
We have a range of products available including; standard macadam, red, HRA and SMA plus ancillary products such as pre-coated chippings, tack coat and sheeting. Please call ahead to check availability.
We are committed to providing the best service for you, which is why you’re guaranteed to get the following from us no matter where you are in the UK.
(of clean breakout)
|Priority collection||Quality assured asphalt|
In the coastal environment whatever nature throws at you, your most demanding projects need products which will deliver the highest standard. For strength, speed, resilience and environmental consideration Tarmac will provide the perfect solution.
The asphalt spread rate guide below will help you to work out the right quantity of asphalt for the job.
- Quick asphalt for road construction
- Quick asphalt for driveways
- Quick asphalt for cycle paths and footpaths
- Quick asphalt for car parks
- Fast access to traditional hot lay asphalt
- Fast and efficient service – quicker to your project
Product and technical specification downloads
Find out more...
- See Tarmac LocationFinder for your nearest plant(opens in new window).
- Send us an enquiry with your project requirements
- Get a Carbon Footprint calculation on this product