Masterflex quiet asphalt
MasterFlex is the UK's first BBA HAPAS approved thin asphalt surfacing. It is renowned for its excellent noise reduction and ride comfort qualities and is suitable for both maintenance and new-build roads.
Benefit of MasterFlex asphalt
- Complies with the Highways Agency requirements
- Reduction in labour and plant required compared to using HRA and chips
- Less reflective cracking or pavement deformation
- Can be laid thinner than other bitumen products
Applications of MasterFlex asphalt
- Motorways and trunk roads
- Highways and carriageways
- Urban roads
- Housing estate roads
- Rural roads
- New build roads
- Road maintenance
- Car parking
Expertly laid by our National Contracting team.
- BBA HAPAS approved
- Noise reduction
- Ride comfort qualities
- Quick to install
- Helps to cut contract periods and costly delays to the public
- Durable and resistance to deformation
- Tailored solution to meet performance criteria
What are the benefits of using Tarmac Asphalt?
- Since inventing asphalt, we continually improving and delivering high quality asphalt ranges.
- Unrivalled choice of asphalt products and our innovative approach to finding project solutions.
- Our size and geographical coverage means we can handle high volumes and short lead times.
- Tarmac Asphalt range certified "very good" for Responsible Sourcing by BRE.
See more in About Tarmac Asphalt
Product and technical specification downloads
- Masterflex thin surfacing asphalt product sheet (pdf, 152kb)
- Asphalt safety datasheet (pdf, 50kb)
- Masterflex Accreditation by British Board of Agrément (BBA) (pdf, 354kb)
Find out more...
Want us to ring you?
Not what you're looking for? Try these products...