Masterdrive Porous driveway
Private driveway, Oldham
Tarmac supplied Masterdrive Porous subbase, binder and surface course to a private driveway in Oldham. The area was 121m3 with a steep gradient. Tarmac’s technical team worked with the home owner and their architect to come up with a solution that allowed rainwater to drain away easily from the driveway surface.
See more on:
Masterdrive Porous benefits
- Allows the water to pass through
- Reduces the chances of flooding
- More sustainable than traditional asphalt
- No planning permission required for residential driveways
- Available in a range of colours
- No need for additional drainage systems
What are the benefits of using Tarmac Asphalt?
- Since inventing asphalt, we continually improving and delivering high quality asphalt ranges.
- Unrivalled choice of asphalt products
- Innovative approach to finding project solutions
- Our size and geographical coverage means we can handle high volumes and short lead times.
- Tarmac Asphalt range certified "very good" for Responsible Sourcing by BRE.
See more in About Tarmac Asphalt